All content on this website is © Hungerford & Associated Families Inc (HAFS), unless otherwise stated, and contains copyrighted materials and works. HAFS respects the rights of artists, creators and copyright holders and every effort has been made to obtain permission to reproduce such materials on this website where necessary.
HAFS would be grateful for any information concerning copyright of the images and will withdraw them immediately on copyright holder’s request, if appropriate.
Other than for purposes of criticism and review; private research and study; and reporting the news, under the fair dealing exemptions as defined in the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth) no material from this website (or any part of it) may be:
- posted to any other website
- downloaded, printed, emailed or otherwise reproduced
- broadcast, communicated or copied modified, republished or distributed by any mechanism
- used for any public performance or display including a transmission over a network
- reproduced in any form including without limitation, the extraction and/or storage in any retrieval system or inclusion in any other computer program or work (except as is incidental to viewing this website)
without first obtaining permission from HAFS. Contravention is an infringement of the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth).
Where content on this site is not the property of HAFS, it is the responsibility of the intended user to obtain the permission of the copyright holder where applicable, before such content can be released for use. HAFS will endeavor to provide contact details of copyright holders where possible.