We welcome Hungerford descendants young and old to join the Hungerford and Associated Families Society. We aim to grow our membership, resources and activities. Our members have a diverse range of interests—recording their family tree, conducting formal research, meeting up with cousins, visiting historical houses and places, and analysing DNA. So we hope you will join us today and contribute your interests and talents.
HAFS Member Benefits:
- 2 newsletters per year, with a selection of stories about members, events, recent acquisitions for the research library
- 2 journals per year, with curated articles about ancestors and the times they lived
- Access to the research library located at Pokolbin in the Hunter Valley
- Online access to resources in the members’ only area of our website
- Special interest group forums and projects
- Special member discounts to events and occasional offers from fellow members
- Invitations to events and tours of historical or social interest
- Attendance at the HAFS Annual General Meeting.
Newsletters and journals are sent by email with the basic membership. Journals will also be available online for members when logged in, however only selected newsletter items will be online for privacy reasons.
For a small extra you can receive a printed copy of newsletters in the post. Our most popular plan “Print Plus” will send you printed journals as well the newsletters. A printed copy is easy to read and share with friends and family.
Subscriptions are for 12 months, renewing in September.
Sign up now for one of the subscriptions below and pay online with a credit card or PayPal account . Our membership manager will process your membership, and approve your online access to member areas. If you join mid-year, we’ll also send you journals or newsletters from earlier in the financial year.