HAFS are committed to protecting your privacy and understand that our members and other users of this website are concerned about the privacy, confidentiality and security of their personal information.
When you visit this website, our server makes an anonymous record of your visit and may obtain the following information for statistical purposes only:
- User’s server address, top level domain name and country of origin
- Date and time of visit to the site
- Pages viewed and documents downloaded by the user
- Type of browser used
No attempt will be made to identify users or their browsing activities except, in the unlikely event of an investigation, where a law enforcement agency may exercise a warrant to inspect the service provider’s logs.
- Postal address, suburb, postcode
- Contact telephone, fax and mobile phone numbers, email addresses
- Interests (related to HAFS)
Payments made for merchandise or membership are made via PayPal or bank deposit. Information as described above may be collected to enable HAFS to fulfil your request eg to post merchandise to you, at your request.
This site contains links to other sites. HAFS is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such websites.